Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 128

Thread: Post deleted by R0cketer

  1. #71
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone here....

    Really, I believe I can talk and I think we can ask VTgal if I have ever harassed her. Have I talked to her? Yes I have. Did the first message to her ask her to come put me on a show? Heck no.

    Why I think she's on and could verify that.

    Again, I'm sure that some of the people on here would be more than happy to help you find you someone, but I suggest that if you want to find you someone, you don't try to hit on every thing with a [censored] or you may be having to search for an alternate forum to search in.

    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  2. #72
    Inactive Member imported_FCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2006
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post deleted by R0cketer

    GC girl lovin a PV guy!

  3. #73
    Inactive Member imported_FCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2006
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post deleted by R0cketer

    GC girl lovin a PV guy!

  4. #74
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone here....

    I wasn't directing that towards you. Your cohort should take heed!

  5. #75
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone here....

    It's called looking out for your own burr...it's not my responsibility. My life and my family's life is my responsibility. If I want to protect my children from something, I'm not going to change something someone else is doing to facilitate that. Either get over it or don't associate with it altogether. Like I said, either don't come here with your kids, or use that minimize or close button for your browser.

    Common courtesy soon becomes catering to the minority because we've got one hair out of place and they're upset about it...and that's where this censorship will take us, regardless of what kind of avatar you have or I have.

    [ QUOTE ]
    That's why your generation is headed for a big letdown.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Remember, lots of people said that about your generation too.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  6. #76
    Inactive Member imported_FCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2006
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post deleted by R0cketer

    GC girl lovin a PV guy!

  7. #77
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone here....

    [ QUOTE ]
    I wasn't directing that towards you. Your cohort should take heed!

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I'm not this dude's cohort...I'm just saying that some of the arguments here that say others should be responsible for sheltering children from what's commonly available on the internet are wrong. I'm like Charles Barkley man...I'm not a role model. We wonder why this generation is going down the drain...isn't there a verse out there that says something to the extent of "train a child up in the way it should go, and it shall not depart from it in old age"? I think that's been forgotten. You reap what you sow.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  8. #78
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone here....

    LOL you're really cracking me up. It wouldn't be so bad except for the fact that I know you are in fact someone who has been on here before and you are doing nothing, NOTHING but trying to stir things up which makes the forum a worse place for all. So I hope that you're happy as you make it a worse place for all.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  9. #79
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone here....

    3-4 people in one thread isn't a majority of the board FCC.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  10. #80
    Inactive Member imported_FCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2006
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post deleted by R0cketer

    GC girl lovin a PV guy!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •